They’re called negative-calorie foods: in order to be absorbed they make you burn more calories than they contain, thus helping you lose weight.
16 calories per 100 g. Mostly made of water , they’re an important source of vitamin C and are renowned for reducing inflammation and water retention.
20 calories per 100 g. This detoxifying and anti-inflammatory food contains diuretic nutrients that can help remove toxins. Eating asparagus helps increase your metabolic rate.
It’s better to consume it raw, finely chopped or slightly steamed so that it remains crunchy and it will take you longer to chew which will make you feel full.
16 calories per 100 g. 75 per cent of a celery stick is made of water. The remaining 25 per cent is fibre. Rich in sodium and potassium, it’s a perfect ingredient for post-workout juices.
5. Lean meat
Lean meats also provides a great amount of energy and make you feel sated for a longer period, avoiding the intake of excessive amounts of calories. rfect ingredient for post-workout juices.
18 calories per 100 g. Savoury and rich in lycopene, tomatoes are healthy even when cooked. According to recent studies, cooked tomatoes
43 calories per 100 g. Rich in vitamin C and digestive enzymes, it contains beta-criptoxanthin, an antioxidant that reduces the risk of polyarthritis.
8. Chili pepper
40 calories per 100 g. It is considered the calorie burner par excellence and thanks to capsaicin it increases the metabolic rate, causing your body to burn more calories after you eat them
52 calories per 100 g. The green ones are better. Although they aren’t strictly calorie-negative foods, green apples are rich in dietary fibres that make you feel full, reduce hunger and help you lose weight.
2 calories per cup (without sugar or sweeteners). It is recommendable to consume black coffee but in moderation. It is thermogenic and stimulates the burning of fats in order to produce energy.